Monday, April 13, 2009


I went into my local pet store the other day and they had the MOST gorgeous little kittens EVER.

They were sooo soft and fluffy with the cutest big blue eyes you had ever seen!

The sign said "Ragdoll Kittens" I wanted to take one home right there and then UNTIL I saw the price tag!!! $1500!! That is ALOT of pocket money!

So, here is a little bit of information I have researched on the beautiful Ragdoll Kitten .


RAGDOLL

The Ragdoll is an American Breed created in the 1960's by cat breeder Ann Baker.
They have a very relaxed and gentle temperament.
They love affection and human company.
Unlike most cats, ragdolls will follow their owners and greet them at the door, some people have nicknamed them 'puppy cats' because of this.
Ragdolls should never be allowed outdoors alone as they are quite placid and won't defend themselves in an attack from other cats/dogs.
Surprisingly Ragdolls coats are very easy to maintain, requiring brushing maybe once a week to prevent matting and remove loose hair. This and good nutrition should maintain a beautiful, soft, fluffy coat.
Ragdolls come in 6 different colours SEAL,CHOCOLATE,FLAME,(and mixes of) BLUE, LILAC and CREAM. There are 3 different patterns pointed , mitted and biclour.
They sound like the perfect cat to have as a pet, except for one thing....... The price!!
Hmmmmmmm, I wonder how many times I have to set the table and make my bed to save $1200!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I want a cat that will greet me at the door!! Where can I find a 'puppy cat'?.. these little kittens sound adorable.

    At least you seem to get paid for setting the table and making beds..how will I be able to afford $1200?? I have to do those things for free!! Yes, thats right.. FREE!

    ReplyDelete